Robotnik's GUARDIAN robot is a modular robot with high mobility.
This mobile robot extends the range of missions in which the robotic technology is used in several ways:
- Teleoperation capabilities allow to remotely performing any mission thus enhancing the security of the operator.
- The robot is small enough to be transported in a conventional car boot and light enough to introduce it in a lift.
It just requires a little control briefcase.
The mobility and high speed of the robot allow it to rapidly access buildings.
- Indoor/Outdoor navigation.
- Control software architectures.
- Remote measuring.
- Search and disposal of improvised explosive devices
- Search and disposal of military explosive ordenance
- Dimensions: 1.115x500x450 mm (Tracks)
1.115x740x450 mm (Tracks+wheels)
- Weight: 120 kg.
- Load capacity: 100 kg.
- Speed: 3 m/s.
- ROS architecture.
- Software open-source.
ROBOT PRICE AND ACCESORIES
GUARDIAN: Tracks combined with wheels
INERTIAL MEASUREMENT SYSTEM (IMU)
PTZ, IR OR 3D CAMERA
CONTROL RC FASST
- 6 channels
- Included option take-over
PAN AND TILT UNIT